What our fans are saying:
(from the Spring 09 concert)
- Kids of Note was wonderful! It was my family’s first time experiencing this group, and we thoroughly enjoyed it – a beautiful afternoon of human connectedness and joy!
- The Kids clearly enjoy and benefit from Kids of Note. The community benefits by learning that inclusion is the obvious answer to everything.
- I was moved to tears. Kids of Note gives children of all abilities a place to enjoy singing in public. To see the joy and talent from these kids brought me such joy myself.
- They are truly inspirational. Congrats to Grosvenor Park United Church & Kids of Note for bringing this opportunity to the community of Saskatoon.
- It was wonderful. Watching the children sing and seeing how much they enjoyed themselves brought tears to my eyes. The church was nearly full and the parents and friends were so appreciative of the children’s participation. Very touching indeed. Brenda has a special talent and shares it willingly.
- As an educator, I appreciate watching a diverse group of students interact to provide such excellent entertainment.
- It was a remarkable performance. Would love to buy a copy…
- I have been privileged to attend your Spring Concert and your Chimo Chordsmen appearance. I wish to congratulate the children, director, accompanist and supporters for this splendid achievement. The love of music and joy in the faces of the children spoke to my heart. May God bless you all in your future endeavours. Thank you for your inspiration.
- They were a great addition to the Chimo Chordsmen show.
- Fantastic concert and a fantastic opportunity for the children to work with Brenda Baker.
- I was inspired richly by the performance. I was amazed at the effort of each performer. Thank you to everyone who made it happen.
- The Kids of Note are truly an inspiration to all of us. I invited some of my very good friends to come and they couldn’t believe how these kids could stand and sing for an hour and never need the words to follow as they sang many songs beautifully for us. It was truly amazing. We were certainly impressed by their skill, obedience and cooperation with their director, their pianist and other helpers. My daughter, a special education teacher from Cold Lake, was deeply moved by the group and impressed. God bless you.
… and a few more comments received:
(from the Christmas 09 concert)
- I’ve enjoyed coming to the Christmas Concerts the past few years. They keep getting better and better. This one was great!
- I always find these Kids of Note concerts a hoot. It’s all about community…
- Kids of Note reminds us with music that everyone has gifts and talents. When I listen to the beautiful music at a Kids of Note concert I imagine the joy the composers would experience if they were able to be present.